The Lists screen contains descriptions and definitions of the lists in SuperOffice CRM. Here you can customize the predefined lists supplied with SuperOffice CRM.
To quickly go to a list, click Lists in the navigator and start typing in the search field ( ). The search results are updated while you type.
You can also add your own user-defined lists which are displayed on the More tabs in SuperOffice CRM. You specify what is displayed in the More tabs in the Fields screen (see Fields).
The Lists screen is divided into the following parts:
User groups and headings are not displayed for lists where they are irrelevant.
- At the top of the screen, you can click the list box to choose from among all available lists in SuperOffice, both predefined and user-defined lists. See Add user-defined lists.
- The Items tab contains the items that are available for the selected list. See Items.
- The User groups tab shows items per user group. See User group filtering.
- The Headings tab shows items per heading. See Headings.
- In the Visible for user groups list, you can see the group(s) that the item selected in the Items list are displayed to. You can for example choose to have different follow-up types available for your Sales, Support and Accounting user groups. See User group filtering.
- The Headings list shows the headings under which the individual items are displayed. If a list is very long (contains a large number of items), you can use headings to group the items logically. The items in the Document - Template list, for example, are grouped in the Letter, Fax, Email headings and so on.
At the top right side is the Use grouping and user group filtering for this list checkbox, where you specify if the list can be grouped and filtered. This option is deactivated for lists where this is irrelevant. See Organizing lists.