Send email to a contact
You can prepare an email from both the Contact screen and the Company screen. Then, the steps to send the email are the same.
Create email from Contact screen
Go to the required contact in the Contact screen. (See Use the Find screen.)
Do one of the following:
- Click the email address in the Contact tab. If the contact has more than one email address, you must select which one to use.
- Click New on the top bar and select Email.
- Click the Task button and select Send email.
A message to the specified recipient is then opened in your default email program.
Write the email.
Go to (#send) below.
Create email from Company screen
Go to the required company in the Company screen. (See Use the Find screen.)
Select the Contacts section tab.
Select one or more contacts.
Right-click and select Send email. A message to the specified recipient(s) is then opened in your default email program.
Only contacts with email addresses are displayed in the To field. Contacts without email addresses are omitted.
Send the email by clicking one of the following buttons:
- Send: The email is sent and available in the Activities section tab.
- Send and archive: The email is sent and saved as a document.
If you selected Send and archive, the Document screen opens when you send the email. Add information in this dialog as necessary.
Click Create in the Document screen.