Add ERP connection (Quote Connector)
Each Quote Connector must have an ERP connection with configuration data for linking the Quote Connector with SuperOffice.
How do I set up an ERP connection for SuperOffice CRM for Web (Online)?
To set up an ERP connection for the online version of SuperOffice:
- Go to https://online.superoffice.com/appstore.
- Locate the correct "sync" app for your ERP system. Click here to search
- Locate the correct "quote" app for your ERP system. Click here to search
- To complete the setup, contact the app provider.
To add an ERP connection
Go to the ERP connections tab in the Quote/Sync screen.
Click Add at the bottom of the ERP connections list. The Define new ERP connection dialog appears.
Enter the name of the ERP connection in the Name field.
Selected the required Quote Connector in the list. This list is identical to Available Quote Connectors.
Select a Scope:
- All: Select this option if all the users are to have access to and be allowed to use this ERP connection. This means that they can use the price lists accessible via this connection.
- Specific users + groups: Click Select users and groups to choose which user groups and/or users should have access to this ERP connection.
Select the ERP connection to handle the synchronization (Sync Connector) in the ERP connection field.
At the bottom of the dialog, configure the required settings. The contents of this list vary depending on the type of Quote Connector you have chosen.
Type in a description of the ERP connection in the field at the bottom.
Click Test ERP connection to verify that the connection is working.
Delete and restore
At the bottom of the ERP connections list, you can delete ERP connections that are no longer in use.
To restore a deleted ERP connection:
- Check Deleted.
- Select the deleted connection in the list.
- Click Restore.